Advantage Real Estate
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Advantage Real Estate (“Firm”) owns, operates, and/or maintains this website on which this notice appears or is linked (“Site” or “Sites”).
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DCMA”). As such, Firm’s Designated Copyright Agent will respond to written notification of copyright infringement in accordance with the DCMA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Firm or by a third-party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to Firm’s Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
(1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(3) An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where Firm’s Designated Copyright Agent can contact you;
(4) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, or other intellectual property rights owner, or by its agent, or by law;
(5) A statement by you that under penalty of perjury the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
(6) Your electronic or physical signature.
Firm or Firm’s Designated Copyright Agent may request additional information before removing any infringing material. Firm and Firm’s Designated Copyright Agent may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Firm’s Designated Copyright Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
Firm’s Designated Copyright Agent:
1037 N. Morley St.